Saturday, May 18, 2013

WEDDING: Miller-Rohan, Garden Hills Recreation Center, 5/18/13

BRIDE:  Sara Miller
GROOM:  Joel Rohan
VENUE:  Garden Hills Recreation Center


I met Sara and Joel back in August 2012.  I had never heard of their venue, but they were so excited to tell me all about it.  It's a little gem smack in the middle of the city.  Rustic.  Perfect.  Take the classic old fashioned icing technique, put the cake on a tree crosscut, add a rustic topper and you've got the perfect cake.

Congratulations, Sara and Joel.


WEDDING CAKE Flavor/Filling Selection:
6" - Coconut cake filled w/ Vanilla Buttercream
8" - White cake filled w/ Lemon Creme
10" - Coconut cake filled w/ Vanilla Buttercream


VENDORS:
Photographer:  Kiss the Bride Studios
Floral:  Lindsey Knox
Music:  DIY
Caterer:  Williamson Bros. BBQ
Officiant:  Family Friend
DOC:  Dee Bailey, Antique Rose Weddings

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Received from the Bride, 5/27.

HI Eileen. I finally have access to email outside the app so I can email you and say thank you so much for such a beautiful, perfect cake that tasted amazing. The whole night was absolutely perfect and the cake got many compliments. I am happy to post reviews as well, not a problem at all. Thank you again for helping to bring my wedding dreams come true!

Sara Miller Rohan.